Now Download Your BEST South African Recipe For FREE
HOWZIT GUUYS!! I'm not that religious, but I figure some of you might be so I wanted to share our way of making pancakes!
✩ Instagram –
✩ Twitter –
✩ Snapchat – sliceofmatt
✩ My Gaming channel –
If anyone's even bothered to read the description let me know in the comments with " ".
Love you all (but like, I think we should just be friends.)
"Where are you from?"
– I'm half South African, half Polish (on my dad's side).
"Can you speak any Polish?"
"How old are you?"
– As old as you want me to be, baby 😉
"What camera do you use?"
– To film the vlogs I'm using the Samsung S7 Edge (not the exploding one) and to take photos I'm using my Canon 6D.
"Why do you not use a better camera to film your videos?"
– Using a better camera means having to lug a better camera around with me all the time which means I'm less inclined to actually film. Also, using a phone as a camera is a lot more discreet which means I can film sneakily which makes me less awkward in public. Cause in South Africa people still don't get what vlogging is so they WILL stare if you're talking into a camera.
"Why is your F.A.Q. section so short?"
– Because I haven't had that many frequently asked questions yet.