Now You Can Download Your BEST Chicken Recipe For FREE
CREAMY CHICKEN PENNE
4 slices bacon
2 chicken breasts, sliced
Salt & pepper to taste
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon paprika
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups spinach
4 small tomatoes, diced
1 ½ cups cream
1 cup shredded parmesan
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
10 ounces penne, cooked al dente
1. In a deep skillet, fry the bacon until crispy. Remove to a paper towel to drain, and chop.
2. In the same skillet, cook the chicken with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika.
3. Add garlic and cook until soft.
4. Add spinach and tomatoes, and cook until spinach is wilted.
5. Add the cream and parmesan, and bring to a boil.
6. Add the penne and bacon, and stir until fully coated in sauce. Serve with fresh parsley, parmesan, and red pepper flakes if desired.
All music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission